(October 31-November 10)
|Regular Attendee – Main Conference + Executive Workshops (3 Days)||$1,395|
|VIP Attendee – Main Conference + Executive Workshops (3 Days)||$1,795|
|Student Attendee – Main Conference + Executive Workshops (3 Days)||$295|
|Conference SuperPass – Access To All Events and Activities (4 Days)||$1,650|
(August 15 – October 31)
|Regular Attendee – Main Conference + Executive Workshops (3 Days)||$995|
|VIP Attendee – Main Conference + Executive Workshops (3 Days)||$1,295|
|Student Attendee – Main Conference + Executive Workshops (3 Days)||$150|
|Conference SuperPass – Access To All Events and Activities (4 Days)||$1,250|
*REGISTRATION OPENS ON AUGUST 15, 2013 | DEADLINE FOR EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT IS OCTOBER 31, 2013 (EXTENDED)
OVERVIEW OF REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The main conference registration fee grants access to all of the following:
- 8 main sessions featuring top experts and leaders on the topic of negotiation and trust
- The conference will feature 3 full days of programming on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in addition to an afternoon kickoff pre-conference bootcamp on Thursday
- 25-plus speakers, keynotes and general session presentations including panels
- High impact executive-level training workshops, including breakout sessions, practical training and debrief
- Day-time refreshments and conference lunches
- Welcome Reception
- Complimentary transportation to and from the Thunderbird campus and the Hotel
- A chance to win a Free Thunderbird Course and Free Books by the Speakers
- Other networking opportunities to connect with peers, speakers and leading experts
NB: Lodging is not included in the registration fee, but you have access to a very good group rate of only $169 per room/per night (plus tax) at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown. Please book your room in the block to get discounts and other benefits.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: THE HOTEL ROOM CUTOFF DATE HAS ALREADY PASSED. HOWEVER, TO STILL BOOK ROOMS AT THE SHERATON, PLEASE CONTACT NATALIE ANDERSON AT NATALIE@GLOBALSUMMITONNEGOTIATION.COM TO PUSH THROUGH RESERVATIONS AT THE GROUP RATE.
For more information on ticket descriptions or for instructions on how to register, see below or click Register Now.
SPECIFIC TICKET DESCRIPTIONS:
1) Regular Attendee Ticket
Regular Ticket includes full access to main event on Friday and Saturday at the Thunderbird campus as well as all workshops and activities on Sunday at the hotel. Lunch, refreshments, welcome reception, and shuttle transportation are also included. NOT INCLUDED: Pre-Conference BootCamp, and special networking dinner.
2) VIP Attendee Ticket
The VIP Ticket gives exclusive event access including reserved front row seating, expedited registration, special access to Speakers & VIP luncheon on Friday and Saturday, and free access to the special networking dinner on Saturday night. Ticket also includes full access to main event on Friday and Saturday at the Thunderbird campus as well as all workshops and activities on Sunday at the hotel. Lunch, refreshments, welcome reception, and shuttle transportation are also included. NOT INCLUDED: PreConference Bootcamp must be purchased separately.
3) Student Attendee Ticket
Student Ticket includes access to main event on Friday and Saturday at the Thunderbird campus as well as the executive workshops & the academic debrief on Sunday at the hotel. Lunch and refreshments are also included. NOT INCLUDED: Pre-Conference BootCamp at the hotel on Thursday, the dinner at the hotel on Saturday night, and the welcome reception at the hotel on Thursday. Students are also welcome to purchase non-student tickets (i.e. Regular, VIP or SuperPass ticktets) to get full benefits of non-student tickets. If you have further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-492-5675.
4) Conference SuperPass Ticket
The Conference SuperPass Ticket, which is a fully bundled option over 4 days, includes all events and activities including the PreConference BootCamp, the main event on Friday & Saturday, the dinner on Saturday night, the welcome reception at the hotel, the Executive Training Workshops on Sunday. It also includes lunches, refreshments and shuttle transportation. This ticket allows for cost savings versus buying a la carte.
5) Add-On Option: Special Networking Dinner
The Dinner Ticket includes access to a special networking dinner on Saturday night at the hotel. For those driving, it includes discounted parking at the hotel. NOT INCLUDED: Access to the main conference on Friday and Saturday at the Thunderbird campus, the Pre-Conference BootCamp, the Executive Workshops on Sunday, reception at the hotel. Shuttle transportation is not included.
6) Add-On Option: PreConference BootCamp
Pre-Conference BootCamp Ticket is intended for those who would like to brush up on the basics of negotiation theory and practice or to gain in-depth preparation in negotiation as a precursor to participation in the full summit. If you have never taken a negotiation course before, then this option is highly recommended so that you can the maximum benefit from this conference. This add-on option includes full access to all preconference training sessions on Thursday Nov 7 at the hotel including refreshments as well as discounted parking at the hotel. NOT INCLUDED: Access to the main conference on Friday and Saturday at the Thunderbird campus, reception at the hotel, and dinner at the hotel. Shuttle transportation is not included.
7) De-Bundled Option: Executive Training Workshops
The Workshop Pass Ticket is intended for those who are unable to attend the two days of the summit at Thunderbird and would like the option of attending the workshops only. This ticket includes full access to all workshops and activities on Sunday at the hotel including lunch, refreshments and the closing plenary debrief at the hotel as well as discounted parking at the hotel. NOT INCLUDED: the main conference on Friday and Saturday at the Thunderbird campus, the Pre-Conference BootCamp, reception at the hotel, and dinner at the hotel. Shuttle transportation is not included.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS (DETAILED):
In order to register, please follow the below instructions:
1) Click the “Register Now” button (i.e. tan/brown button at the bottom of this page or the top of this page). This will take you to the Eventbrite registration page. [Please note that Eventbrite is one of the best and most secure online registration systems used by millions all over the world.]
2) Once you get to the Eventbrite page, please review the ticket options and select the ticket that you would like to purchase. Please keep in mind the following as you select the ticket you would like to purchase:
a) If you have a membership or promotional code, please enter it at the bottom of the page where it says “enter promotional code” above the green “Order Now” button. This will recalculate the prices with the appropriate discount. [Please note that promo codes will not apply to the add-ons or student tickets referenced below].
b) There are 4 categories of conference registration tickets that you can purchase: 1) Regular ticket 2) VIP ticket 3) SuperPass ticket 4) Student ticket. Please select only one of these options by clicking the drop-down button next to the description of the option and selecting the quantity or number of tickets i.e. 1, 2 or 3. You should select 1 if you are only buying for yourself. You should select more than 1 if you are buying for multiple people. NB: if you select more than one, you will have to fill out their information on their behalf later on in this process.
c) There are also 2 categories of optional add-ons that allow you to add extra activities including 1) a Preconference Bootcamp on Thursday afternoon before the conference begins on Friday 2) a special networking dinner on Saturday night. You can select one or both of these options and add it to the conference option you selected it above.
3) Once you have selected your ticket(s) to purchase, then hit the “Order Now” button at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a survey questions page that will ask you to provide your contact details and to answer a few important questions that will help us better serve you for this conference. Please note that you must complete all the required fields, otherwise the system will not allow you to complete the purchase. This should take no more than about 5 minutes to complete [NB: You have 45minutes in total to complete this survey. If you go over 45minutes, the ticket will be released and you will have to start the process over again, so please try to fill in the information in one sitting]
4) Once you have completed the survey questions, please go to the bottom of the page and click the “Checkout with PayPal” button. You will be taken to the PayPal website’s secure checkout system to complete the final purchase.
5) Once you get to the PayPal checkout page, please go to the bottom right of the page and click the button that says “Don’t Have a PayPal Account?”. This will take you to the next page that will ask you to input your credit card information. [Please note that if you have a PayPal account, you can select the option above that ask you to login to your PayPal account but if you do have a PayPal account already, it is likely you will know what to do any way].
6) Once you have entered your credit card information, then click the “Review and Continue” button. This is display the information that you entered so that you can confirm that all of the info is correct. [NB: Please ensure that your address for the credit card is correct and matches that for your credit card billing address, otherwise the PayPal system may reject your purchase. If you get a rejection for any reason, please contact PayPal for assistance. Otherwise, you may also contact us at 781-492-5675 or email@example.com.]
7) Then complete the purchase. You have now completed the registration and purchase process. The PayPal system will generate a receipt for the completion of your purchase. Upon completing the registration process, you will also receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite containing the details of your registration. Your confirmation email will include a PDF ticket file.
Upon completing the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email containing the details of your registration. Your confirmation email will include a PDF ticket file. You will need to print and bring your ticket to the conference registration table.
Students should bring their student ID to the event to confirm their student status. Students are also welcome to purchase non-student tickets (to get full access and other benefits of non-student tickets).
*UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER REFUNDS.